Thursday, June 23, 2011

Android weather widget with "real" forecast

I found an awesome app for the Android  platform, it's called Android Weather Widget.
 -
Animated Weather for Android - Weather forecast application. The exquisitely realistic video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow provide the vivid sensation of current or future weather conditions for more than 50000 locations over the world.

http://www.weather-android.com/

Video: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY9qkmzbBy4




Go get it, it's awesome!

5 Posts:

Downloaded! Nice find there. The HTC Evo recently got its 2.3.3 update, which is supposed to enable screenshots without rooting, among other things. Any ideas which screenshot apps support it? Also, do you have any recommendations for a ROM for the Evo? If it can improve battery life, have a different non-stock look about it, and have features that non-root phones do not have. I don't care too much about what the features are, I just want to play with them a bit.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Excellent find! Seems like you have a lot to offer!
+Followed

My girlfriend has an android and I think she has this. I have a blackberry so no cool animations for me :p

sweer app! like the blog design too!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More