Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mobile Suit Gandam 00: A wakening of the Trailblazer

I just watched Mobile Suit Gandam 00: A wakening of the Trailblazer, an I must say it's AWESOME as usual. Lots of action, shooting and what not was included this time ofcourse. This time they are fighting some weird new self thinking material that is attracted by brainwaves. I enjoyed every second from the movie that was two hours long.

If you want to know more about the movie check: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_The_Movie:_A_wakening_of_the_Trailblazer

Here are some shots from the movie:


And the trailer:

12 Posts:

I have yet to watch that one!

following you now, gotta check your minecraft server when I find the time to do so.


http://kind-of-informational.blogspot.com/
my blog, if you feel like giving it a click :)

Yeh gotta say this is the best Gundam movie ever.
Well there aren't that much Gundam movies around but still...

trailer is awesome
followin

Looks cool.
Following and supporting!

Those screenshots looks like your typical ridiculously crazy anime..

..who said crazy was bad, though? Haha.

~Randall A.
Blogographer

Oh, Anime. Followed.

http://rhetoricrants.blogspot.com/

There's some pretty sweet screens there O_O

Most of the Gundam series are really good. Between this, Wing and Gundam G you'll have HOURS of entertainment.

-Master Maniacal
Tech In Question

I LOVE Gundam! I'm going to watch this as soon as I can!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More