Monday, November 08, 2010

Zombies!!!!

Recently the new series The Walking Dead is being aired on american television, unfortinally I live in europe so I have to watch it online on some shitty site.(Yes I know about torrents but I don't talk about that here.)
I'm just finished with watching episode 2 called "Guts" and is was AWESOME. I don't want to spoil anything so I will not talk too much about it :P
Just go watch the series if you are a zombie fan, you'll love it!

If you want to know more check: http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

And I just found out this awesome serie gets more seasons according to this sentence:

"How else can I watch The Walking Dead?

Download episodes from Season 1 on iTunes. They are also available on Amazon, Cinema Now, Xbox and Playstation"

1 Posts:

Through the many Hindenburg disaster myths, people make an effort to provide answers for starters of the extremely shocking tragedies coming from all time.
Because with the intimate affiliation between two, both lines are just about exactly the same bloodline.
If your German Shepherd continues to be diagnosed which has a health-related issue or takes prescription
drugs, consulting your veterinarian is absolutely important,
as components in dog foods may well get connected to your
German Shepherd's drugs. This is typical in German shepherd puppies which are being caged in pet stores for purchase. Ever since Rin Tin Tin became a famous television personality, the German Shepherd adjusted from a previously popular breed of dog to 1 of the very well known breeds on earth.

Feel free to visit my homepage :: german shepherd puppies for sale

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More