Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lucid Dreaming

Hey all,

I just wanted to post a quick update tonight before I go watch Alpha & Omega and then go to bed. This is about Lucid Dreaming, it's the most awesome thing you can do with your brains (yes, even better then drugs).
Lucid Dreaming is simply knowing you're dreaming! Well... it isn't that simple, you'll have to do some effort, like training your brain to know when it sleeps and meditating, so Lucid Dreaming isn't really for stressed out people because it won't work.

The key is to relax and meditate, these exercises are usefull for stressed people to calm down, when they got that they can go Lucid.
I am currently reading Exploring The World Of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LaBerge & Howard Rheingold. These guys are geniuses!
I managed to get a lucid dream about 5 months ago when I was practicing with a exercise from the internet, it amazed me when it really worken (I needed 2 weeks though). But when I got that Lucid Dream I never want to do anything else!

Mostly everyone can do it if you have enough mental power, these dreams are so real you can even feel the wind or the water. And yes, you can have sex to with all the feelings.
If you are intressed check LaBerge's book or look online, there are enough site to find and the book is just $7.99! (Wow I feel like a salesman)

http://www.lucidity.com/ is a good site to start with, if you want more just google Lucid Dreaming.

0 Posts:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More